TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· Confirmation: Reservations are confirmed through a 50% down payment before the Option Date.
· Option Date: All reservations will be given an Option Date or deadline for down payment (normally 7 days after the booking is made). Extension of the Option Date is subject to absence of waitlisted bookings.
· Full Payment: Full payment is due no less than 30 days before the day of arrival (60 days for peak periods).
· Automatic Cancellation and No Show: Failure to settle either the downpayment or the full payment prior to the respective deadline cancels the reservation. All payments are non-refundable. No shows will not be refunded. Cancellations due to force majeure is non-refundable (please see next entry).
· Force Majeure: The resort is not liable and shall not owe any compensation or damages if it is unable to fulfill its contractual obligations due to force majeure, or if the Guest suffers damage as a result of a force majeure event. For the purposes of this clause, "force majeure" shall mean all facts and circumstances which the Resort could not reasonably foresee or prevent, such as, for example, natural or nuclear disaster, war or the threat of war, terrorist activities or the threat thereof, strikes, floods, fires, etc.
· Change of Dates: Change of dates for partially paid reservations are subject to room availability and applicable rates, and accepted only until the day before the final payment is due.
· Change of Party: Bookings are not endorsable to another person or party.
·Unregistered extra guest. No more than 3 persons are allowed to stay at any room. All guests are required to register on arrival. Registered guests are prohibited from allowing non-registered guests from staying in their rooms beyond 9 pm. Any additional unregistered guest found in a guest room between 9pm and 12 am will incur a penalty charge of per person. Such fees will automatically be added to the relevant registered guest account, for payment prior to departure. This is for the security of the relevant guest, the resort and its other guests and property.
· Policy on Cash Deposit or Credit Card Preauthorization upon Check In: WaterColors reserves the right to collect, either through credit card pre-authorization or cash, a minimum of PhP 5,000 (or any currency cash equivalent) per room per night (maximum of 2 nights) as deposit for incidentals, loss or damage incurred during the use and stay in our facilities.* The amount may be refunded fully, offset against actual charges (in case of cash deposit) or replaced by credit card transaction with actual charges (in case of credit card pre-authorization) upon check out.
*Charges may cover Food and Beverage bills, mini-bar consumption, room service bills, sports and activities, and other incidentals that were charged to room, lost or damaged items such as room key, dryer, torch, umbrella, glass bottle, glasses and coasters, baskets / trays, oil burner, towels and linens (especially from henna tattoo stains), and the in-room iPad mini.
What is Credit Card Pre-authorization?
Pre-authorization of your credit card is technically an amount "hold" on your credit by a merchant who has initiated a charge, but not completely processed it. It temporarily reduces one's credit card limit, but it is NOT a transaction charge and will not be reflected in one's credit card statement. Depending of one's credit card bank's set up, the pre-authorized amount will drop off typically between 5 to14 days.
When the merchant actually completes the charge process, the pre-authorization amount will be replaced by an actual charge debited from your card.
- We only accept credit cards for pre-authorisation.
- We swipe your credit card at check in to ensure you have enough funds to settle your final bill and we hold this amount throughout your stay. No money is taken from your credit card but it will show as a 'Pending Transaction'.
- The authorisation of your card will last the length of your stay and it will take 5 to 14 days after your departure to be released.
- You can use the same or different card to pay your final bill.
· Check In & Check Out Regulations: Check out time is 11:00 am. Check in time is 2:00 pm.
· Agreement with Terms and Conditions: Booking signifies agreement with all the terms and conditions herein specified.
· Terms and Conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
For ROOM RESERVATIONS, please send us a quick message here:
For SCUBA DIVING INQUIRIES, please send us a quick message here: